AnestasiA Vodka, America’s best vodka, is an exquisite small batch vodka that’s hand crafted using the silky soft water of Bend, Oregon and sweet corn from the Pacific Northwest.
Distilled 5x and filtered 5x, AnestasiA Vodka™ has a breathtakingly smooth finish that’s earned a remarkable eight gold medals.
|Origin||United States of America|
|Strength||46.0 % Vol.|
AWARDS: One gold medal is commendable; eight is a proof of excellence.
Designed by the acclaimed New York designer Karim Rashid, Anastesia Vodka bottle represents the visual embodiment of innovative American luxury. The stunningly sculpted crystalline decanter combines an appreciation for the natural processes used in creating this vodka with a sense of timeless class and beauty. The bottle’s design portrays excitement, confidence, and anticipation for the ultra-premium AnestasiA Vodka.
While visualizing the bottle’s design Rashid began by referencing the angular strokes of the letters V and K contained in the word ‘vodka’, which he later integrated into the free-flowing, organic form of the final product.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER – International Craft Awards 2013
- TRIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER – Micro Liquor spirits award 2012: Taste, Packaging & Design
- PLATINUM MEDAL & DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL – Beverage Testing Institute 2012: Taste, Bottle & Packaging
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER – Pentawards Packaging Competition 2013
- SILVER MEDAL WINNER – NY World Wine & Spirits Competition 2013
- 2012 WINNER – International Forum Design
- Nominee – Edson Awards 2012
- WINNER 2012 – Spark International Design Award